RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM
© 2015 RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM. All rights reserved.
2. These general conditions govern the access to and the use of the Web site that RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM makes freely available to Internet users. The access to the site implies its full acceptance. The use of certain services offered on this site is governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, they are considered as accepted by the use of such services.
3. The users who access to the website are authorized to view all the information, print and partially download the content only and exclusively by following conditions:
3.1) when the copied elements are intended only for personal and private use of the user. It is prohibited its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation, including delivery via email. It is also prohibited to transfer its content or transmit to third parties or instal on any server directly or indirectly connected to a local network and the Internet, so that third persons may have access to such information.
3.2) None of the contents on this Website may be modified in any way.
3.3) No graphic, icon or image available on the Web can be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it. Any violation of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this paragraph, as well as follows- any infringement of intellectual property rights owned by RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM shall be considered and will lead to the responsibilities legally established for that purpose, it may be pursued by this last through the exercise of administrative, civil or criminal actions, if any, apply.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND INDUSTRIAL
You acknowledge and agree that all rights of intellectual property on the contents and / or any other elements on the Website (including, without limitation, all the elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Web site / "www.samsaraestudioweb.es/russian", marks, logos, trade names, text, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, diagrams flow, presentation, navigation architecture and source code of the Web pages belonging to RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM and / or third parties who have assigned their rights. To this end, Web Site shall be deemed all those creations incorporated and expressed by any means tangible or intangible, known or yet unknown, which is under protection by regulations in force concerning intellectual and industrial property support.
The mere display, printing, downloading or temporary storage is authorized, either in whole or in part, of the content and / or elements on the Website or in the pages that make it solely for your personal, private and Non-profit use provided that, in any case, the origin and / or author thereof be indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and / or notes of industrial property of its owners be shown.
In any case access to the Website imply any type of permit, waiver, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by their owners, unless otherwise expressly stated. These conditions of use of the Website does not give Users any other right to use, modify, reproduct, distribute or communicate publically the Website and / or its Content other than expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM or, where appropriate, by the third holder of the rights.
The use of such items, is prohibited its total or partial reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial purposes or financial gain, and modification, alteration, decompilation and / or other acts of exploitation of the Website, its pages and / or contents in them are incorporated. For any other use except those expressly permitted, you must obtain the prior written consent of the holder of the rights in question.
1. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM reserves the right to make whenever necessary without prior notice, all modifications and updates to the information contained on its website, in its version in Spanish as in other languages-, configuration and presentation thereof and the conditions of access. The documents and graphics published on this Web site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
2. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM provides materials and graphics contained in this Web site without express or implied warranty of any kind. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM rejects the existence of any implied warranty or condition on the information contained herein, including warranties of commercial viability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose.
3. In no case RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM or its suppliers be liable for any damages, including those resulting from a reduction of profits, business interruption or loss of information due to the use or misuse of material contained on this server, even if RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM does not guarantee no interruptions or errors in access to its website or in its different contents. Nor does it guarantee that it will always find and in all cases to date, although it will make best efforts to, as appropriate, prevent, correct or update the content as soon as possible. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM assumes no responsibility for any of the information contained in other websites to which the Website may refer through hyperlinks or "links".
5. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM assumes no liability arising from the provision or content of third party links referred to the web, or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in it that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of users, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, it is not responsible for the content of any of them, or any changes or updates that may experience.
6. Both access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM not responsible for any consequence, damage or injury arising from such access or use of information. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage caused to user's computer system (hardware and software) as well as the files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus in the computer used to connect to services and Web content from a malfunctioning browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
7. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM also owns industrial property rights relating to its products and services and specifically those relating to trademark. Regarding the appointments of products and services of third RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM recognizes in favor of their holders the corresponding rights of intellectual property, not their mere mention or appearance on the website any rights or responsibilities of RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM.
8. The unauthorized use of any information contained on this website, resale, and any breach of intellectual property rights or industrial RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM will result in legal action.
9. Any link to this website must be to the main or home page.
RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM (on), responsible for this website and in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data (Law 15/1999, of December 13) and the Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE 34/2002, of 11 June) has implemented policies, measures and procedures to ensure and protect the privacy of personal data of its users.
Identity and address of the File
The owner is responsible for the file and RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM Services Provided through the Website through the various areas that are part of this website, USERS may obtain information and consult and services offered on the Website. The simple navigation of the Web is free and does not require prior registration by the USER. The only personal data to which the data controller will have access are those that are provided voluntarily to enable access, use or contracting of the services provided through the Web Site.
Treatment of Data and Confidentiality
The data provided will be incorporated into an automated file whose ownership and responsibility is held by RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM and will be treated confidentially.
The entity responsible for the files and those involved in any phase of treatment and / or entities who have been notified to them in virtue of the authorization granted by the user- are obliged to observe professional secrecy and shall take levels protection and technical and organizational measures at its disposal to guarantee the security of personal data, avoiding as far as possible, unauthorized access, illegal modifications, theft and / or loss of data.
However, it warns and informs users that technical measures are not infallible and unassailable, why, the data controller shall not be held responsible for such practices or their consequences.
After sending your personal data and email to RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM expressly consent to such data for the purpose of the periodic messages, expressly including those made via email, which RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM or entities RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM subsidiaries, conducted with customers and partners and possible interested parties informing them of their activities, news, courses, promotions and service offerings and any related activity carried out. The interested party may exercise your data access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to the following address requesting, where appropriate, referred to it by the same way their personal data held in files RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM for purposes of your query, or possible rectification or the cancellation and / or revoke the authorization to receive communications, RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM must notify the modification and / or cancellation of personal data of his file.
The personal data of users, along with arising as a result of access, use or contract the service may only be automatically processed and transferred in the manner and with the purpose established and expressly authorized by the USER.
Segmentation and categorization of data
The registration of personal data provided at the time of subscription to courses, seminars, publications, products or services, and any other provided during this relationship, also imply the voluntary acceptance on his part in relation to the treatment of such Personal data RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM to or categorization in order to apply them to the activity related to the management of general administration, information, marketing our services, profiling, analysis of proposals requested by the user / customer, study Statistical services and content used, tastes and preferences, surveys or forms.
Facilitating personal data by USERS also involves voluntary and express acceptance of the assignment and transmission of these data, for purposes similar to the above, other environmental organizations auxiliary RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM and / or collaborators, as well as authorize to the database to receive these entities RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM environment obrantes information in their files even in an interconnected manner, for the expressed purposes.
RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM sent to third parties information that can be identified as:
- We have your permission to share that information.
- We need to share that information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies that work with RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM to provide the product or service you have requested. (Unless we tell you otherwise, these companies have no right to use the identifying information that we provide them only as necessary to help).
- Respond to subpoenas or legal requirements, as well as warrants; or when we deem that your activities on our Web sites violate any of the instructions for use of our products or services.
Rights of Stakeholders and Exercise
Users are recognized by said Organic Law on Data Protection rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, if any, to their personal data and to use categorization and / or segmentation of personal data.
Interested parties may exercise with respect to their data, rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to Data Protection. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM email@example.com/russian email requesting, where appropriate, they referred to it by the same way their personal data held in files RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM for the purpose of consultation or possible rectification or that is canceled and / or revoke the authorization to receive communications, RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM must notify the modification and / or cancellation of personal data in its files.
Links to other Web / Hyperlinks sites.
This Web page hyperlinks that allow users redirected to third-party Web sites are used. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM, under any circumstances, be liable for the contents, information and / or services offered or the security measures established in the Web sites to which the user has gained access via hyperlinks provided on the Web Site. RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM. Also, RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM is not responsible for the security measures adopted by any other web page that allows a link to our site and accessed by the person concerned under their sole responsibility.
Changing Policy Data Protection and Privacy
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain the session data that can be useful later on the website. Data determines that the website can maintain information between pages, and to analyze the way you interact with the site.
Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user entered in the browser or included in the page request. You can not run the code and can not be used to access your computer. If the website encrypts the information in the cookie, only the site can read the information. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent; Session cookies contain information that is used in your current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing is preserved in his team beyond the time spent on the site. Persistent cookies are used to store information that is used between visits. These data allow websites to recognize that you are a regular customer and react accordingly. Persistent cookies have a lifetime value that is set in the web page, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM, uses this information:
Cookies used by this site and its purpose
Configuring cookies and withdrawal of consent
You can manage cookies through your browser settings or device, if it decides to block them, it is possible that certain services that require use are not available to you.
You can carry out the management of cookies in the following locations of the most popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. 4
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
People who receive some / s of communication, information, newsletters, electronic advertising for the receive for the following reasons:
- For online registration from this page.
- For online registration from the pages of collaborators.
- By request information about our products and services.
- By having provided information to any of our employees or employees.
- By logging off line to fill out forms, newsletters, requests, etc., offered at fairs, offices, employees and remaining archived for subsequent verification during 5 years
Our communications do not want to reach any person who does not want it, why, and to correct the situation which sometimes can be given that any person can enlist another without their consent, we have incorporated into this system a filter subscription based on a "no contact list" which makes it impossible to give discharge to any email address included therein. Therefore, if you do not want to ever receive communications and prevent anyone can give high against his will, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org/russian indicating in the SUBJECT: "LOW READY" and we will include in the "no contact list" that direction from which we forward this e-mail.
If you have a problem to do so electronically, please contact us at (+34) 685 116 632, where a person will personally attend and perform that procedure.
• APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make this legal notice and any matter related to the services of this website will be Spanish.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit of the website, RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM and the user agree to submit to the judges and Mercantile Courts of Alicante
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND COPYRIGHT
Requirements: To get the most out of content you need to have installed the following plug-ins on your computer:
Acrobat Reader: To read documents in PDF format.
Macromedia Shockwave Player 8 + Macromedia Flash Player 5: To view pages and SWF.
Quicktime Freeplayer: To see videos of various formats.
RealPlayer: For access to content on "streaming" audio and / or video.
Windows Media Player: To access content with numerous video and audio formats.
Optimisation: This website is optimized for viewing at 800x600 with Internet Explorer.
Copyright: Design and development by RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM
© RUSSIAN EXPRESS SYSTEM All rights reserved.